Forum Forum Kierunku Górnictwa i Geologii AGH 2009 (WGGIOŚ) Strona Główna Forum Kierunku Górnictwa i Geologii AGH 2009 (WGGIOŚ)
Strona dla Studentów GiG na AGH (WGGIOŚ)

UżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupyRejestracjaRejestracja
POMOCPOMOC FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Different agencies in developing them

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Kierunku Górnictwa i Geologii AGH 2009 (WGGIOŚ) Strona Główna -> Aktualności związane z uczelnią/studiami
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
rasel16zaman
Nowicjusz
Nowicjusz

PostWysłany: Nie Maj 19, 2024 09:42    Temat postu: Different agencies in developing them Odpowiedz z cytatem

Many say you will get it within a few days, but it all depends of course. What happens if I am not allowed to check. What happens if I am not allowed to check. As we told you before, just because you meet all the requirements and you fill out all the information they ask for doesn't mean they'll give you the Blue Tick everyone wants. It could be the case that they rejected you. So what to do. First, keep calm. Just because your request was rejected doesn't mean you can't try again. In fact, try your luck again in days to see if they change their mind. At that time, we advise you to work on your account, above all, to encourage you to get collaborations interviews, newspaper articles, etc.

to send them more examples of what makes your profile important and what they are. looking for you What happens if I verify. If you find your account has a blue tick after that time, congratulations! That means yo Central African Republic Email List u're important, Instagram recognizes that, and that's why it's given to you. Of course, this does not mean that you will have more advantages than others, but in the face of users, they will see that your profile is official and true, thus preventing others from impersonating you. Apart from that, there are not many other benefits. Will I miss Blue Tick. Yes, the truth is. But if it's lost, it's because your number is lost, either because it's disabled, because you've broken Instagram rules, or because it's been removed.

If that happens, you need to try to recover your account and follow it so that the verification is returned. Are you clear on how to check Instagram. Have you ever done that. What is Twitch. Encarni Arcoya Actualizado el What is Twitch. There are many social networks. Some are better known than others. Some are born "with a star" and establish themselves as one of the most used in a short period of time. The same thing happened with Twitch. But what is Twitch. If you have heard a lot about it but you are still not clear about what it is and the advantages it offers over other social networks, today we are going to focus on it.
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Maj 19, 2024 09:42    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Kierunku Górnictwa i Geologii AGH 2009 (WGGIOŚ) Strona Główna -> Aktualności związane z uczelnią/studiami Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1