Forum Forum Kierunku Górnictwa i Geologii AGH 2009 (WGGIOŚ) Strona Główna Forum Kierunku Górnictwa i Geologii AGH 2009 (WGGIOŚ)
Strona dla Studentów GiG na AGH (WGGIOŚ)

UżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupyRejestracjaRejestracja
POMOCPOMOC FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
I would quickly encourage her to make

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Kierunku Górnictwa i Geologii AGH 2009 (WGGIOŚ) Strona Główna -> Aktualności związane z uczelnią/studiami
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
firoj4949
Nowicjusz
Nowicjusz

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 16, 2024 07:42    Temat postu: I would quickly encourage her to make Odpowiedz z cytatem

When we have a day off we need to covet it and make the most of it, but not in the way my mind has been telling me lately! If a friend told me she was setting these unrealistic expectations for herself and getting upset in the process, a change. I would remind her of the importance of taking care of herself and giving herself the time she needs to recharge. If I would have that compassion for someone I love, I most certainly deserve to have it for myself as well! Why not choose to feel this peaceful at home?I’ve realized I have a lot of subconscious stories about how hard I need to be working and how much I need to hustle to prove to the world that I’m successful and that my life here in Spain is ‘real,’ not just a vacation.

I also have this nagging feeling that ‘everyone else’ is able to accomplish what they need to in a regular work week and my inability to do EVERYTHING I want to do between Monday and Friday means I have to catch up on Turkmenistan Email List the weekends. However, I’m working on being more understanding and kinder to myself. Who knows what other people’s schedules look like or whether they’re really able to accomplish so much more than me…but more importantly, who the hell cares if they do!? What I’m going to do about it I’ve only got my own life to live. And thriving in my life means recognizing what it is I need, whether than aligns with what others need or not. Right now, I’m finally starting to see that my days off REALLY need to be days off.

I’ve realized it’s the case but now I have to accept it and make changes. If you also struggle with this, I invite you to join me in a challenge…. I’m not ready to commit completely to no-work, no-expectations Saturdays and Sundays yet because gradual changes work better for me than drastic ones. Still, I do want to make moves. Next month there are five weekends and I’m committing to making three of them TRULY days off. I’m not going to put a lot of rules on this (because that feels like I’d just be putting new expectations in place) but I am going to be more mindful of what I agree to do at those times. I’m going to avoid needing to write articles at the last minute.
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Maj 16, 2024 07:42    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Kierunku Górnictwa i Geologii AGH 2009 (WGGIOŚ) Strona Główna -> Aktualności związane z uczelnią/studiami Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1